A Charity Fund-Raising Adventure

Friday 1 May 2009

Friday 1st of May - Off we go again!!

Friday Morning 1st of May has seen me packing my bags and getting under way again.

I want to get back down to Hayle and then at least get a few miles under my belt before I pitch camp, however there are mixed forecasts for Friday but the rest of the weekend looks pretty good, not as warm as it has been but still better than normal for this time of year.

I am trying to get up the North Coast of Cornwall, Devon and Somerset and into Gloucestershire before heading into Hereford and then South Wales. So by late Monday I will be riding back down the M4 from Wales.

Before I sign off I thought it would be good to share a couple of the photos Ronnie took when we are on the Isle of Wight. They are in no particular order, I just wanted to get this selection up, Now I must run I have some stickers to put on the Bike and get it loaded so I can get down to Cornwall and under way.


Take care and as Mick says ‘You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding’

No comments: